I Want to Kiss Your Lips in Spanish Translation

Contextual translation of i want to kiss your sweet soft lips so bad baby into Spanish. Besar beso besar beso masculine singular.


How To Say I Want To Kiss You In Spanish 4 Steps With Pictures

Learn more in the Cambridge English-Spanish Dictionary.

. 5 rows Translate I want kiss your lips. - I want to kiss your lips sweetheartPor qué me miras así. - Quiero besar tus labios cariño.

See Spanish-English translations with audio. Another word for Opposite of Meaning of Rhymes with Sentences with Find word forms Translate from English Translate to English Words With Friends Scrabble Crossword Codeword Words starting with Words ending with Words containing exactly Words containing letters Pronounce Find. Contextual translation of i want to kiss your sweet lips into Spanish.

I want to kiss your lips. Quiero besar tus labios. Human translations with examples.

Te amo bebe quiero mimir quiero besarte quiero besarte. Why are you looking at me like that. Te amo bebe besarte bebe quiero mimir.

Halik halikan humalik hagkan magmano. I want to kiss your lips your neck your ears everythingTe quiero besar los labios el cuello las orejas todo. Sa upang para para sa para kay.

Quiero besar tus labios. Human translations with examples. Te quiero besar los labios.

Use the phrase Me gustaría sellar tus labios con los míos This literally means I would like to stamp your lips with mine Pronounce it May goo-star-ee-a say-yar toos la-bee-os cohn los mee-os If you are trying to kiss a non-native Spanish speaker then he or she may not pick up the nuance of this phrase. Gusto mo gusto nais kakulangan magkulang.


I Kiss Your Lips In Spanish Translation


Romantic Spanish Love Quotes For Your Sweetheart Greeting Card Poet Love Quotes Be Yourself Quotes Best Love Quotes


Pin On Worthwhile Quotes

No comments for "I Want to Kiss Your Lips in Spanish Translation"